Rules of Attendance
Please pay attention to the basic rules of attendance the Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Music Theatre:
- Video surveillance is conducted in the premises of the Theatre Security service employees are present around the clock, the emergency arrival of rapid response groups of the police and special services is provided.
- Every spectator regardless of age is required to have a theatre ticket or an electronic ticket form printed out in advance (hereinafter referred to as the Ticket) for a specific event of the Theatre.
- By purchasing a Ticket to the Theatre’s events, the viewer undertakes to observe public order in the Theatre The material damage caused to the Theatre due to visitor’s fault must be compensated in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation. The beginning of the event is indicated on the Ticket. Children under the age of 6 are not admitted to any performances. From 6 years of age, it is possible to attend matinees unless other age restrictions are established. Children under 10 years of age are not allowed to attend evening performances.
- Some events are subject to age restrictions in accordance with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 436-FZ of 29.12.2010 “On the protection of children from information that harms their health and development”. You can find more detailed information about the events and performances of the Theatre on the official website and in Theatre posters.
- The return of tickets is regulated by the Rules for the Sale and Return of tickets, which are constantly published on the Theatre’s website: https://stanmus.ru/spectators/pravila-prodazhi-biletov/.
- The entrance of the audience to the Theatre and the work of the Theatre staff begins one hour before the start of the event. The underground parking starts working at the same time. You can purchase a parking ticket on the official website. An underground parking ticket is valid upon presenting an Event Ticket.
- Please be advised that there is no admittance into the Theatre’s Auditorium after the third call. We kindly ask you not to be late and arrive at the event on time.
- When entering the Theatre please be ready to pass a mandatory procedure through a metal detector. The security service staff will ask you to open your bags, briefcases and other hand luggage items for visual inspection. This procedure is designed for your safety.
- It is expressly forbidden to bring the following items inside the Theatre building: firearms and guns, gas or cutting weapons, thrusting items, all kinds of fireworks, explosives, flammable and combustible liquids, large and dirty items, alcoholic beverages, drugs and psychotropic substances.
- It is expressly forbidden to enter behind the established fences, open windows, sit and stand in the aisles and stairs in the auditoriums, enter the premises closed to public, apply inscriptions and paste up ads, posters and other products of informational content, demonstrate symbols aimed at inciting racial, social, national and religious hatred.
- Please be advised that no outdoor clothing or hats are allowed inside the Theatre’s Auditorium. Please, leave any luggage, packages, backpacks or other bulky things at the cloakroom. In case of loss of the cloakroom plate, the visitor should contact the employee of the cloakroom and the administrator of the theatre. In case of loss of personal belongings, it is necessary to contact the administrator.
- Please be advised that no food or drinks are allowed in the Theatre’s Auditorium. It is also forbidden to enter the Auditorium under the influence of alcohol and drugs and wearing dirty clothes.
- Parents are personally responsible for the life and health of their children on the territory of the Theatre.
- Please be advised that all mobile or other communication devices must be turned off or switched to silent mode during the Event.
- It is forbidden to use photo and video equipment as well as making audio and video recordings during the Event. This requirement is caused by the need to ensure compliance with the legislation on copyright and related rights, the desire to exclude the shutter noise during the presentation of flashbulbs and sounds. If you want to take a photo as a souvenir, use the time before the start of the performance, during the intermission or after the end of the performance. Visitors who carry out unauthorized photo, film, video, television shooting, any kind of audio recording of performances (other events) or their fragments may be refused to attend this performance (other event) at the request of the Theatre If this to be the case, the ticket price is non-refundable.
- During the performance, we ask you to remain quiet and avoid talking to other visitors.
- Any flowers brought for performers must be presented to the Theatre staff members who will deliver them to the artists.
- Please be advised that in accordance with Federal Law dated 23 February 2013 № 15-FZ, smoking is prohibited on Theatre premises.
- No pets are allowed in the Theatre.
- It is forbidden to enter and remain on the stage and in other premises of the Theatre without the permission of the Theatre administration.