Rules of Attendance
Please pay attention to the basic rules of attendance the Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Music Theatre:
- Each guest, regardless of age, must have a Ticket or an E-Ticket for Theatre’s Event.
- By purchasing a Ticket to one of the Theatre’s events, the customer hereby consents to comply with the general rules of public order inside the Theatre building. The customer will compensate any of the Theatre property damage in accordance with legislation of Russian Federation.
- Start time of the Event is indicated on the Ticket. Children under the age of 6 are not admitted to any performances. From the age of 6 admittance to matinees is allowed. From the age of 10 admittance to the evening performances is allowed unless other age restrictions have not been established. In accordance with Federal Law dated 29 December 2010 № 436-FZ, Theatre recommends to pay attention to the age restriction when purchasing the ticket /relevant information is indicated on the posters and tickets/.
- Public access to the Theatre and staff services are available no earlier than 1 (one) hour prior to the Event.
- Please be advised that there is no admittance into the Theatre’s Auditorium after the third call.
- When entering the Theatre please be ready to pass a mandatory procedure through a metal detector.
- It is expressly forbidden to bring the following items inside the Theatre building: firearms and guns, gas or cutting weapons, thrusting items, all kinds of fireworks, explosives, flammable and combustible liquids, large and dirty items, alcoholic beverages, drugs and psychotropic substances.
- Please be advised that no outdoor clothing or hats are allowed inside the Theatre’s Auditorium. Please, leave any luggage, packages, backpacks or other bulky things at the cloakroom.
- Please be advised that no food or drinks are allowed in the Theatre’s Auditorium.
- Please be advised that all mobile or other communication devices must be turned off or switched to silent mode during the Event.
- Any flowers brought for performers must be presented to the Theatre staff members who will deliver them to the artists.
- Please be advised that in accordance with Federal Law dated 23 February 2013 № 15-FZ, smoking is prohibited on Theatre premises.
- No pets are allowed in the Theatre.